Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Random Noises

I really hate being home alone some times. I hear so many noises in the house at night. I can't sleep without the TV on but I can't sleep with it on if that makes any sense. The other week hubby stayed out till 3am I was so mad because I had to be at work at 9am. Like I said I don't sleep well when he's not home but especially when he's going to come home and wake me up. My house makes so many noises all on its own and with the kitties help. A few months ago I heard there cat toy moving and they were all in bed with me. Its not a toy that can move without something moving it I think that was my cat Star who died in that room but still not what I needed at midnight. I guess I just wish DH was home more even though he does hog the covers.

No comments: