Sunday, April 6, 2008

Wonder

Sometimes I sit here and wonder how my life got this way. If I had made different choices how different would my life really be. I love my life how it is but I wish I would have figured out what to do with college a long time ago. Instead I've been there for 7 years and still need a year and a half to graduate. Growing wasn't in my plans till now. Getting married has defiantly made me look at my life. Its weird to say wow I'm married am I really that old my friends have children and we all responsibilities that I swear I never thought we would get to.

On to something happy hubby and I went to AAA this weekend and got the tickets for Disney. I'm hoping this year works out better than 4 years ago. I told myself I would never go back but I'm willing to give the "happiest" place on earth a second chance. lol I just can't wait to leave and get away from the drama that is my life. I try and get rid of the drama but its keeps popping up everywhere.

No comments: